Tuesday 22 December 2015

09 - Have I lost you already?

Music & Lyrics: Thomas “TJ” Janak
December 2015


Tears are running down your face and the spark between us is gone
We tried to talk in so many ways, where did it all go wrong?

I look into your eyes and I hate my own reflection
I know now what I did was wrong

We are both telling lies, we ‘ve lost direction
And we both pretend that we’re strong

Have I lost you already? I believe it is time to go
I have lost you forever , let’s call it quits, lets acknowledge it is over

It is over

Just like children who need their mothers’ love,
we feel abandoned, we both have enough

And the stars come out at night and bring their songs of love
But all we really want is to die

Have I lost you already? I believe it is time to go

It is time to go

No comments:

Post a Comment